A kit with everything you need to make a 6-gallon batch of wine. Kit includes:
- A 6 Gallon Glass Carboy and a 7.8 Gallon Bucket with Lid for fermenting your grape must into wine.
- Three-piece Airlock and #2 and #7 Drilled Rubber Stoppers “ You'll stick these together, and into the top of your fermenter, to ensure CO2 can get out, but no outside air can get into your fermenter.
- Adhesive Fermometer “ Put this mini-thermometer sticker onto your fermenting bucket to know the temperature at which you are fermenting.
- 3' of 3/8" clear tubing “ Used to connect your bottle filler to the bottling spigot.
- Plunger Corker - To seal your finished wine in bottles
- Bottle Filler “ A spring-action tube that will make filling your bottles easy.
- One Step Cleaner “ Combination cleaner and no-rinse sanitizer. Crucial for making sure the only microbes fermenting your wine are the ones you intended.
- Triple-Scale Hydrometer “ A tool used to measure the density of your wine. The difference in density before and after fermentation tells you the alcohol content.
- Auto Siphon and 5' of 3/8" clear tubing “ Used to effortlessly transfer your must from the fermenter to the carboy or carboy to bottling bucket.
- Bottle Brush “ Use to clean wine bottles. DO NOT use this brush to clean your plastic buckets “ it will leave scratches that can harbor bacteria and make your beer taste bad. Instead, soak your plastic containers in One-Step Cleaner.
- Thermometer “ Accurately measure the temperature of your wort on your brewday.
- 21" Stainless Steel Spoon “ Good for stirring your must!
- Enjoy Home Winemaking handbook “ A beginner's guide to winemaking.
Pair these items with one of our ingredient kits, and you'll be more than ready to craft your first and finest batch of wine! Free shipping not available on this item.