The Aeropress is the world's best single-cup coffee maker. Invented by the same guy who invented the Aerobie flying disc, this is a nifty gadget that painlessly makes really high quality espresso or coffee at home.
It uses a unique (and, no doubt, patented) technique to use the power of air pressure to extract the most out of your coffee beans - in that way, it is exceptionally efficient and you will go through less coffee if you use the Aeropress, compared to regular drip coffee makers. The coffee this makes is less bitter, less acidic, and more flavorful, and everyone here in our shop owns one, and loves it!
- Rapid, total immersion brewing process makes delicious full flavored coffee without bitterness
- Makes 1 to 3 cups per pressing in about one minute
- Brews regular American style coffee, or espresso style coffee for use in lattes and other espresso based drinks
- Microfilter means no grit in your cup (unlike a French press)
- Clean up takes just seconds - in fact, it's mostly self-cleaning
- Bisphenol-A (BPA) and phthalate free
- Made in the USA