Our Deluxe Five Gallon Brewing Equipment Kit provides everything you'll need for your first batch of homebrew.
- 7 Gallon FerMONSTER – This will be your primary fermenter, where your beer will sit for a few weeks after your brewday while you wait for the yeast to convert the sugar in your wort to alcohol. The FerMONSTER is a clear, wide-mouth plastic carboy
- Three-piece Airlock and #10 Drilled Rubber Stopper – You'll stick these together, and into the top of your fermenter, to ensure CO2 can get out, but no outside air can get into your fermenter.
- Adhesive Fermometer – Put this mini-thermometer sticker onto your fermenter bucket to know the temperature at which you are fermenting.
- 6.5 Gallon Bottling Bucket with Spigot – This is the bucket with a hole in the bottom, which you will use to fill your bottles with finished beer. Spigot assembly included.
- 3' of 3/8” clear tubing – Used to connect your bottle filler to the bottling spigot.
- Bottle Filler – A spring-action tube that will make filling your bottles easy.
- Red Baron Bottle Capper – A simple tool for adding caps to bottles.
- PBW Cleaner – 1 lb. of crud-cutting cleaner. Great on dirty fermenters.
- Star San Sanitizer – 8 oz. of no-rinse sanitizer for all your fermenting equipment.
- Triple-Scale Hydrometer – A tool used to measure the density of your beer. The difference in density before and after fermentation tells you the alcohol content.
- Auto Siphon and 5' of 5/16” clear tubing – Used to effortlessly transfer your wort from kettle to bucket, or from fermenter to bottling bucket.
- Beer Bottle Brush – Use to clean beer bottles. DO NOT use this brush to clean your plastic buckets or fermenters – it will leave scratches that can harbor bacteria and make your beer taste bad. Instead, soak your plastic containers in PBW.
- Thermometer – Accurately measure the temperature of your wort on your brewday.
- Stainless Steel Spoon – Good for stirring your beer during the boiling stage!
- John Palmer's "How to Brew, 4th Edition"
- Five-gallon Brewpot
- Two Cases of Brown 12 oz. Bottles
Pair these items with one of our ingredient kits, and you'll be more than ready to craft your first and finest batch of homebrew!
**We do recommend a wort chiller as an upgrade for your brewing experience