Our Deluxe Five Gallon Brewing Equipment Kit provides everything you'll need for your first batch of homebrew.
- 6.5 Gallon Glass Carboy – This will be your primary fermenter, where your beer will sit for a few weeks after your brewday while you wait for the yeast to convert the sugar in your wort to alcohol.
- Three-piece Airlock and #6.5 Drilled Rubber Stopper – You'll stick these together, and into the top of your fermenter, to ensure CO2 can get out, but no outside air can get into your fermenter.
- Adhesive Fermometer – Put this mini-thermometer sticker onto your fermenter to know the temperature at which you are fermenting.
- 6.5 Gallon Bottling Bucket with Spigot – This is the bucket with a hole in the bottom, which you will use to fill your bottles with finished beer. Spigot assembly included.
- 3' of 3/8” clear tubing – Used to connect your bottle filler to the bottling spigot.
- Bottle Filler – A spring-action tube that will make filling your bottles easy.
- Red Baron Bottle Capper – A simple tool for adding caps to bottles.
- PBW Cleaner – 1 lb. of crud-cutting cleaner. Great on dirty fermenters.
- Star San Sanitizer – 8 oz. of no-rinse sanitizer for all your fermenting equipment.
- Triple-Scale Hydrometer – A tool used to measure the density of your beer. The difference in density before and after fermentation tells you the alcohol content.
- Auto Siphon and 5' of 5/16” clear tubing – Used to effortlessly transfer your wort from kettle to bucket, or from fermenter to bottling bucket.
- Beer Bottle Brush – Use to clean beer bottles. DO NOT use this brush to clean your plastic buckets – it will leave scratches that can harbor bacteria and make your beer taste bad. Instead, soak your plastic containers in PBW.
- Carboy Brush - Use this L-Shaped brush ONLY on the glass carboy!
- Thermometer – Accurately measure the temperature of your wort on your brewday.
- Stainless Steel Spoon – Good for stirring your beer during the boiling stage!
- John Palmer's "How to Brew, 4th Edition"
- Five-gallon Brewpot
- Two Cases of Brown 12oz. Bottles
Pair these items with one of our ingredient kits, and you'll be more than ready to craft your first and finest batch of homebrew!
**We do recommend a wort chiller as an upgrade for your brewing experience