Spike's latest and best iteration of their trusted brew kettle, with an added plus: Welded-on 1.5" Tri-Clamp (TC) fittings. TC fittings do not have any threads and use a gasket and clamp which allows for quick attaching/detaching of fittings. Fittings are not included. Add any of our Spike accessories, or correctly sized fittings from ABS Commercial.
All kettle ports are offset, giving you ample room to use butterfly valves, or other accessories, with ease. Spike's modular design standard means any brew kettle can be a multi-tasker in your brewery: You can use them as a Hot Liquor Tank, Mash Tun or Boil Kettle. Want some features you can't see? Let us know, we can work with Spike to produce a custom kettle for you.
Standard Kettle Features:
- 5 - 11 gallon batch
- 304 (18/8) stainless steel
- Sanitary welded coupler design (done at Spike's facility in Milwaukee, WI)
- 1.2mm thick walls (thickest on the market)
- 5mm tri-clad bottom (induction capable)
- Internal volume markings
- Polished finish
- 15.8¨ wide by 19.4¨ tall
- Domed bottom design
- Bottom coupler 2" off the bottom (2gal mark)
- Top coupler 4" off the bottom (3gal mark)
- Staggered design keeps the top port submerged with half batches
- Lid is included